Financial advice and modeling
It is very common in companies to use financial models that allow business managers to make correct decisions based on the estimates and projections made. Financial modeling requires technical and financial knowledge for its correct use.
Preparation and review of financial modeling
We offer our clients advice in the preparation of economic-financial models that can be used in different areas such as Business and Feasibility Plans, Valuations, Refinancing Processes and any scenario that incorporates the need to make economic-financial projections.
Advice on the preparation of public tenders and economic models.
- We accompany our clients in public bidding processes, both in the administrative part and in the economic part related to the elaboration of an economic-financial model that allows to;
- Respond to the requirements of the bidding documents.
- Estimate the benefits and investment needs of the bidding company.
- Adjust the amounts offered to the economic and financial reality and to know the expectations of the business to be tendered.
- Perform sensitivity models to know the impact on the score to be obtained in the bidding process.
Our value proposition
The advice of our professionals is backed by an extensive network of firms. This gives us better access to foreign buyers, investors and local knowledge, while allowing our clients access to a wider group of targets.