Environment and Energy
Environment and Energy
The great majority of companies now recognize that they should be concerned about the environment. Sometimes as a result of their own convictions and others because of pressure from public opinion or legislation, industrial and business activities are obliged to use clean technologies and put measures in place to prevent the deterioration of the environment. Very much aware of this situation, PKF Attest places highly-qualified professionals at your disposal.
How we can help you:
Environmental Management Systems
An environmental management system enables you to respond efficiently to changes in competitive, financial, social and regulatory pressures and to environmental risks, helping your organization to achieve and continue functioning according to the goals established.
- Environmental diagnosis
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001.
- Environmental Management System, EMAS regulation.
- Environmental Management System, EKOSCAN.
- Internal audits.
- Evaluation tool for environmental aspects.
Environmental Legal Advisory
Many business activities have legal obligations with regard to the environment or energy. Consequently, compulsory compliance with European, State, regional or municipal legislation means that companies must be familiar with extensive regulations and this sometimes makes it difficult for companies to comply with all the regulations that affect them as they are not aware of them all.
- Integrated environmental authorization
- Start-up and business licence
- Industrial and urban waste
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Potentially polluting installations
- Contaminated soils
- Storage of chemical products
- ADR/ Security advisor service
- ECONET, Environmental legislation and industrial security service
Energy Efficiency, Carbon Footprint and Water Footprint
Responsibility towards the environment and energy efficiency are aspects which are increasingly of capital importance when it comes to presenting the image of our organization. To this end, indicators such as the carbon footprint, the corporate environmental footprint and the water footprint are increasingly used and, based on the life cycle concept, will help us to discover our impact on the environment.
- Energy audits
- Energy management systems, ISO 50001
- Inventory of greenhouse gases, ISO 14064
- Carbon footprint: PAS 2050, PAS 2006, ISO 14067
- Corporate environmental footprint, life cycle: ISO 14072
- Water footprint: ISO 14046
Environmental Risks and Environmental Due Diligence
The purpose of an Environmental Due Diligence study is to determine the entire investment required to adapt a place studied to environmental conditions that are regarded as acceptable. It is an advisable measure in purchase and sale transactions, as the purchaser will be able to ensure that the asset will not lose value for environmental reasons and that additional investment will not be necessary to correct its possible deficiencies.
- Environmental Responsibility Act
- Environmental Risk Analysis (UNE 150.008 and others)
- Environmental Due Diligence
Bids and Management in the LIFE Programme’s call for bids
The LIFE Programme is the European Union’s only financial instrument aimed exclusively at the environment. It offers aid to financing for environmental and climate projects directed at improving the conservation of nature and halting the loss of biodiversity in the EU. To this end, it funds high impact projects which would help to implement, adopt and develop measures in relation to these priorities. The budget assigned to this in the period 2014 – 2020 amounts to 3,400 million euros.
- Advice on the choice of proposals and programmes
- Support in the search for partners
- Collaboration in the preparation of the bid
- Tracking the dossier
- Management of the aid
- Support in the justification