Management models and systems contribute to improve the management of the organization, increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your processes, satisfy the needs and expectations of your customers and improve your products and services. In addition, obtaining a certification or external recognition of the management system allows you to generate trust and credibility in the market and with your customers.
Continuous process improvement
Process management allows you to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your organization, avoiding departmental barriers and oriented towards a flow of processes and activities more oriented to efficiency and improvement of the product and customer service.
- Design and implementation of process management systems.
- Strategic deployment through processes
- Balanced scorecard and process scorecard.
- Process reengineering and optimization
- GAP analysis of processes
- Lean Manufacturing and Lean Management
- Six Sigma
- Midenet - deployment and monitoring of process management systems
Quality management and excellence
Certifiable quality management systems and excellence models help organizations to improve their performance, satisfy their customers and enhance their image in the marketplace.
- Quality management system: ISO 9001, for any company and sector.
- Excellence model: EFQM.
- Advanced management model (euskalit).
- Service charters (UNE 93200).
- Internal audits.
- Supplier audits.
- Customer and user satisfaction and expectations studies.
- Training in quality techniques and tools: reference standards, improvement groups, cause and effect analysis, flow diagrams, calibration, etc.
- Midenet - deployment and monitoring of quality management systems.
Sectoral quality systems
Quality systems in certain sectors require in-depth knowledge of that sector, of the customer's quality requirements and more advanced and specific quality tools.
- Automotive: IATF 16049 (formerly ISO/TS), VDA, quality tools (FMEA, control plans, PPAP, advanced quality planning, capability studies, statistical process control, 8D, etc.).
- Food: ISO 22000, IFS (International Featured Standards), BRC (British Retail Consortium), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
- Aeronautics: EN 9100 quality system in the aerospace sector.
- Laboratories: ISO 17025 (laboratory quality), ISO 17020 (inspection and control quality), ISO 15189 (clinical laboratory quality).
- Health: ISO 13485 (medical devices), ISO 22716 (cosmetic products), GMPs, GLPs, patient safety, etc.
Occupational health and safety PRL
The safety and health of workers must be a basic pillar of companies, obviously for social, legal and also economic reasons, which is fully integrated into the strategy, operations and management of the organization. Health and safety management systems allow companies to equip themselves with mechanisms that improve the protection of workers' health and help prevent all associated risks, contributing to a much safer working environment.
- Ohsas 18001, ISO 45001, occupational health and safety management systems.
- Legal advice on occupational health and safety.
- Due diligence in occupational risk prevention.
- ECONET, Service of legislation on occupational risk prevention and industrial safety.