Management models and systems help to enhance management of the organization, increase the efficiency and efficacy of your processes, meet customers’ needs and expectations and improve your products and services. Moreover, obtaining a certification or external recognition of the management system generates confidence and credibility in the market and amongst your customers.
Continuous improvement and process re-engineering
Process management leads to an improvement in your organization’s efficacy and efficiency, avoiding departmental barriers and orientated towards a flow of processes and activities more directed at efficiency and the improvement in the product and customer service.
- Design and implementation of process management systems
- Strategic deployment through processes
- Balanced scorecard and process scorecard
- Process re-engineering and optimization
- Gap analysis processes
- Lean Manufacturing and Lean Management
- Six Sigma
- Midenet – deployment and monitoring of process management systems
Quality management systems and models of excellence
Certifiable management systems and models of excellence help organizations to improve their performance, satisfy their customers and enhance their image in the market.
- Quality management system: ISO 9001, for any company and sector
- Model of excellence: EFQM
- Advanced management model (euskalit)
- Client service charter (UNE 93200)
- Internal audits
- Supplier audits
- Studies of customer and user satisfaction and expectations
- Training in quality techniques and tools: benchmark standards, improvement groups, analysis of causes and effects, flow charts, calibration, etc.
- Midenet – deployment and monitoring of quality management systems
Sector quality systems
Quality systems in certain sectors require a profound knowledge of the sector in question, of the customer’s demands in terms of quality and of the most advance specific quality tools.
- Automotive industry: IATF 16049 (previously ISO/TS), VDA, quality tools (FMEA, control plans, PPAP, advance quality planning, capacity studies, statistical process control, 8D, etc.).
- Food: ISO 22000, IFS (International Featured Standards), BRC (British Retail Consortium), HACCP systems (Hazard analysis and critical control points).
- Aeronautics: EN 9100 quality system in the aerospace sector
- Laboratories: ISO 17025 (laboratory quality), ISO 17020 (inspection and control quality), ISO 15189 (clinical laboratory quality).
- Healthcare: ISO 13485 (medical products), ISO 22716 (cosmetics), GMPs, GLPs, patient security, etc.
Health and safety at work – prevention of labour risks
For social, legal and also economic reasons, workers’ health and safety should be a basic pillar for companies and be fully integrated into the organization’s strategy, operations and management. Health and safety management systems provide companies with mechanisms to improve the protection of workers’ health and help to prevent all the associated risks, thus contributing to a much safer working environment.
- Ohsas 18001, ISO 45001, management systems for health and safety at work
- Legal advice on health and safety at work
- Due diligence on the prevention of labour risks
- ECONET, Legislation service on the prevention of labour risks and industrial safety
Environmental Management Systems
An environmental management system enables you to efficiently respond to changes in competitive, financial, social and regulatory pressures and to environmental risks, helping your organization to achieve and continue functioning according to the goals established.
- Environmental diagnosis
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001.
- Environmental Management System, EMAS regulation.
- Environmental Management System, EKOSCAN.
- Internal audits.
- Evaluation tool for environmental aspects.
Methodology of the project:
- Initial diagnosis, aimed at establishing the current state of your organization, evaluating the degree of compliance with the applicable benchmark standard and, lastly, preparing an improvement or action plan.
- Development and implementation of the system: to do this, the requirements, processes and records which guarantee the system’s efficacy and efficiency and certifications obtained from a certification body are determined and documented.
- Training aimed at the transmission of knowledge and the interpretation of the standards chosen and regulatory requirements.
- Internal audit or evaluation in accordance with the requirements of the standard chosen for implementation.
- Systems maintenance and improvement, helping your organization to maintain and improve the management system, guaranteeing keeping the certificate in the different systems.