This webpage may use browsing security tools and the IP address of the receiver of the service in order to enhance and guarantee the provision of services and its technical functioning.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY FOR?
Cookies are a set of data which a server places on the user’s browser and which it can later ask for to recognize the user over a series of visits. In other words, it is a small text file which is stored on the computer’s hard disk and serves to identify the user when they connect to the website again. Their purpose is to record the user’s visit and store certain information, amongst other things, and store and recover information on the browsing habits of the user or their hardware. In addition, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their hardware, they can be used to recognize the user.
Possible types of cookies:
According to their origin:
- Own: these are cookies generated by the webpage being visited.
- From third parties: these are cookies which are received on browsing the webpage but which were generated by a third-party service lodged in it.
According to period of time:
- Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is on a webpage but they are not stored on the user’s hard disk.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies where the data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
According to purpose:
- Technical ends: these are essential to the functioning of the webpage and, consequently, they are also qualified as “strictly necessary”. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time and enable identification and access as a user of the system, etc.
- Profiling: these enable users to configure aspects such as the language in which they wish to see the webpage or regional configuration.
- Analytical or performance: these make it possible to anonymously measure the number of visits and browsing criteria for different areas of the web.
- Advertising: these make it possible to implement efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the webpages.
- Behavioural advertising: these make it possible to implement efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the webpages, on the basis of user behaviour.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
This website contains the following third-party cookies:
- Technical cookies: These cookies enable the user to browse through the webpage by identifying the session, to access areas of restricted access, to make applications, register, etc.
- Profiling cookies: These cookies enable the user to access the web with some general predefined features, e.g. the language or the type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies make it possible to quantify the number of users and thus make statistical analyses of the use of the webpage. In particular, this website uses
HOW CAN YOU UNINSTALL COOKIES?
The user can configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent them being installed on their terminal. The main browsers have options for blocking and eliminating cookies but the procedure may differ from one internet browser to another. To uninstall cookies, we recommend consulting the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your internet browser. The links with the main browsers and devices are indicated below:
- Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Safari: support.apple.com
- Opera: help.opera.com
The browser on mobile devices usually has these options in the Adjustments section.
However, you should remember that configuring the browser to reject cookies will not allow you to keep your user preferences and some pages may not be available.