PKF Attest’s corporate department provides advice to companies and private individuals in all types of corporate, financial, and business transactions.
What we do
We attend to the company’s day-to-day legal requirements and to all the occasional or strategic needs that might arise at the company from a legal standpoint.
We anticipate and forecast the resolution of possible situations and problems which might arise in the future at the company or between its partners and directors.
What we offer you
1. We assist the company in preparing, adopting, and processing any agreements that its bodies need to adapt, whether they be in the ordinary course of business or for extraordinary events, i.e. in all the events typical of its corporate life:
- Company incorporation
- Amendments to articles of association
- Secretaries to the Board
- Attendance at general meetings
- Directors’ duties and liabilities
- Debt issuance
- Corporate restructuring
- Shareholders’ agreements outside articles of association
2. We contribute our view on the duties and possible liabilities of company directors.
3. We prepare, draw up and negotiate commercial contacts in all sectors and activities:
- Purchase and sale contracts
- Business collaboration
- Any other in the scope of business activity
4. We provide legal assistance in these areas